Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

30 yrs later

Hello Folks ( Bolggers and Bloggetts),
My first time doing this type of stuff, so far its easy... Well 30 yrs.. yes... Ive been a Who/Townshend fan since I was 6 yrs old. Long story different Blog. Ive been having major problems figuring Petes chords (Capos changes etc.) I finally got a Boss 1600 16 track digital recorder. So I figured nows the time to finally do some of my own Scoop stuff. Thanks God Who.net has the whole Tommy and Quadrophenia albums all Tabbed up. I know its not a big deal o you folks, but Im so pissed at myself that I wasnt looking for this a lot earlier. Ive grown to respect Mr. Townshend more and more as I learned these complex chord changes, and it only reassures me that Im glad I did see the movie TOMMY when I was 6 yrs old and hence became one of Pete's flock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home