Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, August 26, 2005

Hurrican Katrina/Keyboard tabs


Well it looks like huricane Katrina is away but comin back in a couple of days, more up north. Those poor folks up in the panhandle, my prayers are with you. I found a great tab site so when I pull up my Quadrophenia songs it gives me the tabs to play on the Keyboard, because I cant read Keyboard music. It seems to be easy even at my age. Im going home soonto start recording Drowned and we will see how that goes. It will be semi-acoustic with keyboards and stuff. It may not be great but it will be mine... well gd night to whomever cares


Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home