Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Drowned first cut


Well here it is my first cut of Drowned. It took 2 hrs so itneeds a lot of work and my kids were running around. First time using piano also. I will keep updating as I work on it. Ive got a long way to go... please cut and paste

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2DWW0W013TVE70NTGO1RPMRX5D

1 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

Hi again-
I went to download the file but it expired.
Could you please re-post it?
Thanks!
swho

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home