Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Gettin in tune...With the kids


While I was talking to Mikey and Christian, my two older boys in Massachusetts. I thought this would be a great way to show my love for them. Posting pictures and sharing stories with whomever reads this. Well at least they will and I hope it will give them a sense of how important they are to me in my life. I miss them so, and I think that's why I spend so much time recording/playing music. Because doing that makes me relaxed and in a different zone. I think I will try to write a song or a short set of songs about them/for them.
that's it I will have my first musical project, a mini rock opera about the boys. Of course I will include Matthew and Jonathan. They are just as special and important in my life.
So you folks/folk have something to look forward to from me. Now don't email me all at once asking questions about the project. That's too much pressure. More good news thanks to Rachel Fuller, whom I am having a great time reading and commenting on her Blog site. She's great you have to go there rachelfuller.blogspot.com Anyway she's done so well with her site Im sure Pete Townshend got jealous and just started his own. This is the happiest day of days. I cant believe I actually sent him a message and he is going to read it. Thats contact my life is almost complete. So go to boywhoheardmusic.blogspot.com and have a great time.
Oh yes Im doing another track (actually cleaning up the first take) of "DROWNED". I will post it when its done. It still has a way to go. It would be great if Pete hears it and comments, hopefully he doesn't tear it up. Good luck and keep on bloggin.... beep....beep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home