Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

WHO/TV-Rachel,Mikey and Pete


What a wonderful day...at noon est Rachel Fuller broadcasted a test show on WHO/TV with a good friend and very talented musician Mike. It was wonderful. She talked about her life,music,Blog-site and performed some songs with Mike. Mike also performed some songs he wrote, which were amazing. He is very talented and Rachel and Pete talked him into a Blog site which you can go to http://help.musicmikey.blogspot.com/ . Hopefully he will post some music to download so you can see for yourself.
Pete was on and he was great. It was wonderful to hear him and see him in an unformal set. It was like watching 3 people just sitting in the living room chatting. He played a song also. I could tell how much he loves music just by watching him listen. It was gratifying for me to have him respond live to my questions and comments. It gave me a sense of connection that I was unable to do when I did the merchandising for the WHO. I guess they are going to try it out for a month. I will definatly watch. Now I have Gina my sister getting into it.
The picture I posted I dug up I thought was the greatest fucking picture of Pete I have. How the hell did he do this? Hopefully when he is Blog surfing he will comment on my DROWNED song . Which by the way I am still working on.... Anyway gotta go Iwill get back sooon. Please go and check out these others. You wont be disappointed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

I like your blog and I LOVE this picture! That's the best picture of Pete I've ever seen! What a guy... ::sigh::
Could you possibly e-mail it to me?
I'd be one happy camper!
Take care,
Sue/swho ; )

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home