Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, August 06, 2007

Back????? Why did I even Go???

Its hard to get back to this especially when I have been away. I have felt I lost so many freinds that I would turn to and they would make my day. I am finally out of an industry that sucked my life and made me loose touch with my 4 boys and family. I made a promise that I would take a year and soley focus on them and I will not break it. I have made enough money so I can do this and really we have found out that as long as we have everything paid for than that is all that matters. Really...sure the savings is going down but I will get that back up but I will have lost memories and time that is more important than anything else. Even more important than Blogging. I do have to thank my old freinds and Pete, Rachel and Michael. Especially my old Bloggers. I have seen you go thru good times and bad and you have helpped me go thru the same. If it wasnt for you than I wouldnt have been able to come back down to earth and focus....thanks........and I will start my Diaries when I go back on the road in 2 weeks.........get ready

1 Comments:

Blogger Tink said...

Much to be admired, Michael - in a man who realizes how much your boys need the stability of a good, solid, devoted Dad in their lives! Hope your upcoming "Back On The Road" travels don't take you too far from home. Your posts are so nice to read ... like having a conversation with a buddy. Just finished reading your post on Moonie. I know exactly what you mean. I look at his eyes - even the smiling ones, and there is such a sadness in that soul. Just like you describe ... the boy in there longing for something. Direction, a father's touch maybe. My heart pulls so tight reading your description. :::sigh:::

I love Dylan too. He's kind of mysterious in some ways, but like an open book in others. Classic is right. lol Like a good book. And an imp to boot. :o)

Speaking of kids, my 3 are going through strep throats, so it's time for medicines. Take care, keep the peace, and keep on rockin' !

xo tink

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home