Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Sunday, September 17, 2006

I am Alive

I finally am back to work. Its alot less fast passed and a lot more fun. The money will be close but at least I will have my life back. I hope all is well with everybody and I am sorry I have been out of the loop. Now I can get back to my old self. I spent 6 weeks with my boys doing the parent pick-up at the schools and stuff and it was hard stopping that but I do have bills to pay......michael

1 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Hey welcome back Michael. Hope you like the new job.

A great interview with PT and Rog on the news section of PT web site, title is Observer Music Monthly.

Also, go to

http://testing.universalmotown.com/thewho/eblast/eblast.html

Two new Who songs.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home