Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No more IT Department....


...to prevent me from downloading and watching stuff I really want to like Rachel and Pete and Mikey. I really missed ITA when they went off Towser. I was really going crazy. When you have been watching it from the beginning and then it all stops and all you can do is watch the comments it really sucks. But not now......... Weather you like it or not IM BACK!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Mike!
Welcome Back!

Glad to hear that things are turning around for you.

I like the cartoon picture of Pete, it's cute.

Come by again!

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home