Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, September 29, 2006

I think this was 1st "Pop Opera" Im a Boy



I really think this was the first "Pop Opera" take a look at Roger in his first roll of the "Head Case Boy" take a look....michael :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Michael,

Great to hear from you again. I hope you are doing fine and prospering still.
Wonderful to see and hear I'm a boy in all its freshness. Remember, I was there when it came out around errr 1966(?) and it blew me away - it was totally unique and I think it still is.
Lately I haven't done a thing about my music recording, but a lot about photography. I really need to see if I cn get a dedicated Mac for photos alone, as my 80GB PowerBook is filling up so as to keep me from editing video!
How's your life in Cape Coral? Have you moved house the way you intended more or less?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hi Michael,
thank you for sharing that rare Who footage from Finland. Interesting to see the boys just kicking back in their splendour, and Pete yapping away.

Wasn't the sound for "Substitute" unusual, the guitar sounded wierd and the drums quite sloppy.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Michael,
I looked up Sugar Land Texas on realtor.com and what you get for you money is amazing there. Believe me, if you want a house in Holland you pay 4 to 5 times that amount - if not more because if you want the same amount of land.
Keep us posted, your plans look interesting!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home