Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sorry...... I don't want to talk about it

Sorry I havent been the best Blogger latley. I just don't want to talk about it. Sometimes you feel like you just don't give a crap. I haven't been talking to anybody lately and I am feeling like everything (including life) is moving to fast and I cant catch up. I just decided to throw my hands up and fall flat on my back in my room and let life spin out of control................... I wish people would stop pulling at me and stop sucking the life from my ever shrinking soul.....................

3 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

I'm sorry that things aren't going too well for you. I've been there myself. You should get away for a while, if you can. Anyplace where you won't be interupted so you can think. We all have obstacles that we can overcome.
Good luck!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hi Michael,
Don't stress yourself for anyone and don't let anyone stress you. As you say, life is too small, no need to make it smaller.

Just wanted to say a brief bye-bye as I'm off for my summer holiday. I will be computerless for most of the time, so I will see you at the end of August.

Please take care of yourself,
xoxoxo
M

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michael, I agree with MC and Marietta. Chill out and rock out on your new guitar...or fly out here to Phoenix and we will go catch a band! Take it easy bro.

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home