Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, May 15, 2006

Rachel Fuller's Ebay Store

I love it!!!! And Sherry can get all the stuff she want's and still stay at home.......Hmmmm....Anyway I wanted to post this because I am sure I will be buying a lot of stuff from Rachel on Ebay. I don't want to get into bidding wars though, between loyal Blogger(ettes) I think if SuperAmanda or Ballerina Gurl or Gary or any other great fan of Rachel is bidding on something I don't want to possibly win and ruin anything for that fan. So if you want to post your Member Id on this Blog please do so I can make sure I don't go on some crazy bidding spree. Sure anybody else who cares. But to the people who have been so faithful to Rachel and to the Bloggers who have commented such kind words and thoughts. I wouldn't do that to them....It's not being a good person...that's my thinking anyway

2 Comments:

Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi,
That's very cool of you. You don't have to worry about me, I don't shop on e-bay, I've never shopped there. Feel free to stop by my blog.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Michael,

I haven't been by your blog in a while, wow you have been kept busy haven't you? I am glad to hear your son is doing better and that doesn't need surgery for now. If he does cardiac surgery is so more advanced now I am sure he will be fine. My son was born with a VSD (Ventrical Septal Defect) which is also a blood regurgitation in the ventricle. They followed him very closely for many years, they wanted to avoid surgery. He has to pre medicate prior to dentists visits but it has not effected his life in any other way, he is an athlete and a good one at that and it has never stopped him.

I know nothing about the issues going on in your life but I can tell you that your wife Sherry is very fortunate to have a husband who can express his love so openly, she being your rock is how she expresses hers to you. I am sure everything will work out for you both. Boy, it is still so odd to me how similiar our lives are!

Take Care
Meg

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home