Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Thursday, June 29, 2006

A funny thing happened.....

when Mikey was about 18 months old we decided to play around on the couch while my wife was away. I would lay on the floor parrallel to the couch and he would jump off onto my stomach. I would then throw he back up laughing and making siily noises. Of course, this went on for some time and after a while he just sat up there. I called him and he didnt say anything. Just then he jumped onto my balls right on the General and Majors. Thats not the bad part. I noticed a fowl smell of something only my wife could cook for Sunday dinner. No, it was Mikey....I knew it. I told him to lay on the couch and I would somehow call a nieghbor to come and change his diaper. I opened the diaper and it was all small balls. Those are the ones that smell bad. Sure they are easy to clean up but they pack a Tyson punch of a smell. So I decided to clean it myself.Quick wipe fold it up and on with the "Quality" time. Mikey jumped I threw, Mikey jumpded I threw and again he didnt jump. I called him from the floor and he peaked over the ridge. He was laughing in a cunning way. So I started to laugh really loud to make him laugh really load. As soon as I opened my mouth really wide. He decided to throw one of those balls I talked about right into my wide open mouth. Needless to say it took me a while to figure out what was stuff in the back of my mouth. I hucked that thing way up in the air and to this day I dont know where it went. Onthe way out of my mouth my two front teeth scraped the ball and I had poop shavings stuck to them. I ran into the bathrrom and brushed my teeth (with my wifes tooth brush). To this day I tell customers when I have time to talk an I always call Mikey after and ask him if he remembers.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am going to brush my teeth just thinking about that!!
I would tell the story about when my little guy peed on me once but I can't top poop shavings in the mouth!

Lionel...grateful dad!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Gross!

12:22 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

That is so disgusting!

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home