Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, June 23, 2006

Deleted old post--- Bought 60th Anniversary Strat!!!




Ok I am all done being low and negative. I deleted the last post if anyone read it. I went out and bought a 60th Anniversay Strat. Lovely piece. Sounds awsome and great old school sunburst. I still think my Telecaster is nicer but thiss one seems to fit me a little better. My hand feels really comfortable playing it. The fret board finish isnt what I was looking for and I was in between this one and one with a neck like my Telecaster. I always wanted a Strat and now I guess I have one and I am sitting with it now in my office. Here is a picture of it (above). I am a worse spender than Rachel Fuller or Sherry. Sherry is going to kill me or cost me. I will post the outcome soon......michael ;)
Now as I think about what I have and how good I feel I find out that a great Blogger's Mum has past away. Neil has always brightened up my days when I feel down. For some reason when things are bad at work or home I will click on his site and after I read it and download his songs I forget my troubles. Now he has troubles and I hope that what I have written to him will brighten up his day during these dark times. Neil my prayers are with you and I hope you recover quickly from this sad time. Please dont look at drugs to ease the pain. I tried that and it wont work....

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Michael, congrats on the Strat, although I preferred the Tele! They fit better in my hands.

I share your sentiments about drugs...I spent many years and dollars with a straw up my nose...I made it out alive and now have a life and a wonderful family!

Long Live Rock...did I tell you I snagged the Pete pic for my blog? I gave you proper cred!

Lionel

5:13 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Michael,
Wow! That is a nice stratocaster! That's the kind of guitar I dream of getting someday. I have my own custom design for a stratocaster that I made in Illustrator, and I hope to make it a reality someday.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

I forgot to tell you, I added your name to my list of bloggers.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

The Strat is fab!
Wish I knew the difference with the Telecaster, LOL. My nephew might know, he plays the guitar too...

Enjoy playing and I hope it doesn't cost you too much, hehe.

xoxoxo
M

6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Michael, I added you on my blog, just a little FYI...we seem to have a bit in common...How is the Strat sounding?? What amp do you play it out of?

Lionel

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home