Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Time is Passing.....

And I mean Time is Passing..... I can't believe I haven't posted since the 15th of May. I am so pissed, not for just posting but I can't remember what I did. I have been so fucking busy, between work, getting the house ready to sell and life in general. I havent had a day off in 25 or so days. My partner whom I have worked with for 3 1/2 years quit so now I handle the whole subprime department. I don't mind that I can handle that, but they think I should be able to take time off because they are in the weeds. Believe me I am making money and they tell me "Oh your going to make more in 1 month than people make in a year" Who gives a shit. Sure it will be a lot and it will be for 4 more months but last time I went thru this I ended up in the hospital. Sherry knows that and she is worried. Blogging to me is an escape to communicate with the people I like. People that have the same interests as I do, like Gary, Sully, Koos, Marrietta, Deb and so on. I like these peopel they are nice people to chat with. We have the same interests and concerns. People in the automotive sales industry are so money driven it gets sickning. Im not saying they arent nice people. They are but they forget whats most important sometimes. I do what I do best because I dont think about the money. The money comes from doing the hard work. I dont know Im just confused and tired, very tired. Tonight I am going to play my Gibson J185 and my Gretsch. That will help me......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home