Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Sunday, June 11, 2006

My new 52 Tele and Flying Pete..






Now I have something to do other than work... I mean my life is still boring and busy at the same time. When you work so many hours and soooo many days streight with no days off for weeks I seem to lose the ability to figure out what to do when I have time off. I lose touch with family and the outside world. There is so much to do in the world and I have to figure out what is important. I wont say how much I made in May but its a lot, but I dont know what to do. Im too tired to go buy anything(except another Guitar) Which reminds me Im going out to buy one now.... I will repost what I bought...Fuck It....
Ok I just got back. I just bought a 1952 Fender Telecaster in Butterscotch. What a nice piece. Now I am happy. See how your mood changes when you spend spend spend..... :)
I know Pete used it on Psychoderelict tour (I think) here is what it looks like above...Thanks again Pete....
Now I cant complain about Sherry and her handbags and shoes........ Also here is a pic of Pete that I use as my email signature. I get so many comments from the peopel at the banks....now they are using it...

12 Comments:

Blogger Claire Eliza said...

HURRAY....PETE'S BACK!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Claire Eliza said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Claire Eliza said...

(sorry, typos)

it is definitely a beautiful guitar. didn't keith (richards) use a tele in the 70s that looked like that? not sure if it's the same year but i know it was an early 50s model.

thank you for commenting on my blog. yes, meeting pete was the ultimate high point in my life. i don't think anything will top it unless i meet him again and it is after a performance and he remembers my name and asks me how i'm doing and then brings me over to rog and introduces me as someone he knows. hmmm, maybe i detailed that a little too much.
hope you are having great fun with your new and gorgeous guitar.

2:10 PM  
Blogger grace said...

I was there on the psychoderlict tour. It was fantastic. Nice guitar. Pete rules, hey!

1:48 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

I love that guitar. You are blessed to be able to go out and buy that whenever you feel like it. Don't forget what's really important, more important than our beloved Pete. : )

11:41 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

I am so happy about that too. His presence really brings in the light. Some people just are like that, I think.

Congrats on the stratocaster!

Maria

2:38 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi Michel,
I just saw your post on Pete's blog,(which I'm glad is back) I was wondering what brought up the gerbil story. I don't understand why someone would put a gerbil in "you know where" Supposedly Richard Gere did that, but had to go to the hospital cause I guess it was stuck. People are freaky man!

4:55 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I'd love a black telecaster with white binding, like that schecter one he user to use. These look freaking cool.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! The Telecasters are cool but not for the heavy rock. Have to get a vintage Fender amp to match it up!

My workhorse guitar is a 1990 Fender Stratocaster made in Japan. Very bright sounding and with the toggle switch in the 2nd position...NO FEEDBACK at maximum volume. Super duper guitar.

I used my brother's Gibson SG a lot and if you're really into heavy stuff, it has great bottom end.

I borrowed my friend's Rickenbacker 360 and it's great for the singer/songwriter stuff but it has no balls on the dirty stuff.

I do own a vintage Vox Mark VI from the Sixties, which sounds marvelous but the neck is wide & deep & takes some dexterity to work it.

I've never liked the oversized Gretsch guitars 'cause I jump around too much. Same with the Gibson ES-335s. 'Nuff said.

My 'hurl it at the amp' guitar is a Squier Fender, which plays nice but wreaks havoc when the amp gets too loud.

--Sully

4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! ANd I am jealous! Good to see so many Pete fans here. You can count me in on that. Here's to the new Who album!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh by the way, I "borrowed" the leaping Pete photo for a post and my screensaver...hope you don't mind!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

The top has to be one of my favorite for obvious reasons the leap and the chest heard round the world!!!

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home