Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, August 07, 2006

Well you know your crazy when.....

You quit a 200,000.00 a year job. I finally did it I told them to Fuck off. I was having other companies calling me to go with them and I finally jumped......Now what do I do??? Oh yeah, Im going to Disney World!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Holy shit! That is great, I guess...I wish I could quit my 50K job...for a 200,000 one!!!

Have fun at the Mouse House...oh yeah, can you buy me a shirt?
:8)

5:30 PM  
Blogger Metalchick said...

Whoa! that was a huge risk you took, but I guess it was worth it. I hope you will be happier at your new job!

Good luck! and have fun at Disney World.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home