Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Blog fashion


I was pulling up other Blogs from folks that
post on Pete's, Rachel's, Mikey's and yes now Rene's Blogsites.
It made me feel less artistic in a way because my site is not as
stylish or as nice to look at. It then it hit me, It's not how it looks or how colorful it is, is it?
It's the fact it's mine and it comes from my heart(in a way).
Why should I care, why should I care.....
My site when I started was to be comments revolving around my recording and
learning Pete's songs.
But now I feel I want to do more, more expression. Give a day to day update on how
fucked up my life really is. I still will be recording. But now I don't care
how stylish my Blog is. It can be just black and white, naked. But it will be honest...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home