Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sunday...

michael..
michael...
michael...
Helloooooo!!!!!!
What the fuck are you doing.....
nothin (love reign on me)
Is that all your going to do today
what? (to cool cool rain)
Listen to THAT music
maybe...(I lay and I think)
What, do you think that's the answer to all your problems... MEUUUUSIK!!!
I didn't say that... (only love can make..)
So what's the problem?
no problem(the way the beach)
You think music is going to solve anything
I said I didn't say THAT!!( by the sea...)
well there's more to life than music..
I know that(only love can..)
than what's your problem
I SAID I don't have one(love reign on me..)
I'm sick of you just sitting there listening to music...
better than listening to you..(love reign on me...)
What was that..
nothing(I've had enough of living)
You said something..
forget IT!!(..enough of dying)
Well I don't know what you want or what you expect to get from just listening and
recording that shit...
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home