Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Bad Memories

looking up I see
thru the fog
myself looking down
and what I see
I do not like
I see a man with
no control of his life
his body
his soul
poisons his soul
it penetrates his soul
soul turns black
his soul shakes,shakes and shakes
One more?
One more?
One...
It hits
makes its mark
WARMTH
relax....reeeeelaaaaax..................
Breathe........
Rest............
"It's ok, you can come back down now" he says
"NO, I don't want you anymore"
"but I need you"
"for what, THIS?"
"yes"
"Sorry can't help"

michael

1 Comments:

Blogger Priestys Thoughts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home