Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, May 05, 2006

Jonathan's Birthday and song.......




Well its Cinco De Mayo and it's also Jonathan's Birthday. He turned 4 years old today and all he did this morning was smile. He couldn't stop smiling. He is so cute, so with my new camera I am posting pictures. Matthew is in there with him and he is doing much better. My thanks to everyones comments and prayers. Sherry and I are so grateful.I also recorded a Elvis Costello tune and here it is.
http://download.yousendit.com/A7F456291B24C7BC

2 Comments:

Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Ok, these are the cutest boys ever!
Happy Birthday to Jonathan, thanks for your email and hey! your blog is official Fab! (linked on my blog, hehe)
xoxoxo
M

8:19 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

HAppy Birthday!
Glad teh fam is happy and healthy.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home