Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Im going High-Tech 8mm movie camera




Ok maybe not so High-Tech but listen to this reasoning. I bought a Nice Sears 8mm projector in great working condition. You know the ones from school that had that burning smell. I also bought a 8mm camera from the 60s thats in perfect condition and a projection screen.
I love old movies and I am thinking on using the camera for when we go on vacation. What a great way to watch the vacation on a big screen in black and white with no sound. Just like the old movies we watched when we were kids. Kind of like "The Wonder Years". I also have colour film for it too. Sherry thinks Im crazy, but I spent less than 70 dollars for everything and it will be another great hobbie. I am thinking on music videos also withit and transfer to DVD.
I can buy old movies like Boris Karloff, Popey, Little Rascals, Toon Cartoons and we will have Movie night in the Garage (just like the old days).
Somebody say Im not crazy.......please? I just like old stuff and it will be a great thing to do with the boys. Above are some pics of what I am talking about.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Hi Michael - Going back to the diet...went off of it for a little while but with bikini weather approaching got try to look good. Good luck in getting your new guitar. I know mine is my pride and joy. Can't wait until the Who comes around....very excited about that...take care!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Michael,
Brilliant idea, the 8mm camera.
When playing the movies the sound of the projector is really reassuring.
And another 'advantage': it drowns out the audience's snoring! (LOL)
But seriously, 8mm has now become so rare that it is now in an exclusive niche. You can make high scores with that.

6:53 PM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Thanks so much for all your kindness and sweey words. How nice to have all these great adventures and nice folks on the blog.
Life is good! Long live rock,
Amanda

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home