Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Whos Next Deluxe Edition......A must Buy


I recieved my New CD "Whos Next-Delux Edition" in the mail yesterday and It's friggin awsome. I know its old but what's nice is the added songs they included.
CD number 2 is the YOUNG VIC Live they did and its GREAT!! Pete was his usual "GO Fuck Yourself, and If you Don't Like It Get The Fuck Out" Attitude...which I love. They did alot from Pete's Who Came First Album. Heres a list from Young Vic:
1: Love Aint For Keeping
2: Pure And Easy
3: Young Man Blues
4: Time Is Passing (Roger Does A Great Job)
5: Behind Blue Eyes
6: I Dont Even Know Myself
7: Too Much Of Anything
8: Getting In Tune
9: Bargain
10: Water
11: My Generation
12: (I'm A) Road Runner
13: Naked Eye
14: Won't Get Fooled Again
Great songs, Great CD Get it if you don't have it. My collection of Who/Pete Albums is almost complete. I just got "Happy Birthday" and a hard to find 45 from the High Numbers "Zoot Suit".
I just need 1 or 2 more albums and I will have every one.......Whats Next???????
Oh Yes I finally got my WHO Bag in from Fedex and I will take Pics of it and Post it....thanks Rachel.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

One of the greatest albums of all time!! If not the greatest...I mean you can't compare it to Quad or Tommy or anything like that but...it stands as a tall pillar of rock and roll genius!

Long Live Rock!

If you get a chance, I am asking for opinions on posting lyrics...peace

Lionel

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home