Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Getting the "Itch"


No, not the itch to use drugs or 7 year itch. Im getting the itch to go back on the road. Concert merchandising, the one and only job I can say I loved every minute of. Yes sometimes it got boring when you worked 9 Moody Blues shows streight, but the experiences and people that Ive met are memorable. I'm thinking on adding another site about those experiences, but there would be repercusions and I will have to change the bands names to protect the innocent. I.E Aerosmih, Guns and Roses, Poison, Motley Crue,Def Lepard and so on and so on....
The good thing about if I do it now is I have all that partying stuff out of my system. I have a greater reposability now than I had in the past and I am more responsible. I also had the oppertunity to work for the best company in this feild. We were (are) the best in the world and we had fun.
Ok, now the downside. Being awasy from the kids. It's a great job buuuuttttt.. I will b apart from the for a long time. Unless I hook up with a band that only does big gigs but not a lot of dates. Than maybe I can go home for a couple days a week---------- maybe.
Just thinking, don't get me wrong I do love this job--excellent pay, great managment team. If it wasnt for he fact that I do have the boys and Sherry to worry about I would be right out there seliing that swag...

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

hey, have a happy thanksgiving. I'll be sure to check out that web site you sent me over to once I have a good Internet connection.

Take it easy.

3:36 PM  
Blogger rachel fuller said...

dear michael, hey there! still havent got your address to send you your bag!
Please,please,please ignore the anonymous poster!
Love Rachel.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home