Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My new Gibson J-185 jumbo


Ok back to normal whatever that is. I just bought a Gibson J-185 jumbo acoustic. Very nice I can't believe the sound it puts out. Im speachless and in love. I protected that thing with my life during the Hurricane. It was in the closet with us during the BIG SCARE. I figured if we were trapped I could at least play a few tunes or use it as a floatation device for the family....

10 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I hate these spammers. They dont give a shit if I almost lost my family or not...

6:29 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Michael,
good for you man. Gibson make lovely jumbo's - A wise investment if you ask me.

Glad you are doing well.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Suesjoy said...

OMG - glad to hear you are ok!
I'm too close to LALA land...I get lost in my little world sometimes.
Thank God you and your family are ok.
Thanks again for the best pic in the world!
-Sue

5:27 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

Happy to learn that you & your family are OK!
I read the posts you made as the storm was blowing through your home. I kept thinking, "keep those kids safe".

Dale

7:41 PM  
Blogger Dale said...

P.S.

I eat Spam!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Mike S said...

Michael,

Glad to hear you and the family
are safe.My family made it thru
alright as well.The biggest pain
was the gas shortage and having
no power for a full week.That
was pure primitive living.
I'm going to buy a Generator
as soon as I have the money to
do so.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

so, did you get that cool lookin Who satchel yet?

7:18 PM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Nice, I am looking for a J200. Jumbos are just so awesome sounding. The calm after the storm is so much better.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey Michael!

Glad to see you back. I started a chat during the attic while you were gone. We had a huge turnout the first time during the pj's show. This Wed was a few more and fun. Join us next week if you can either the live or later in the evening during the loop!

I also want to see more of your sisters work and you didn't get me the prices.

Take care this weekend!
Molly

6:54 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Morning Michael, thanks for the comment.

You know what I wish blogger would do.. Allow us to upload MP3's and not have to spend money for hosting files. I had to sign up for $4.95 per month from verizon so I could have more than 10mb. The YouSendIt thing is ok, but these links time-out after 7 days, wouldn't it be cool if we could upload our songs to blogger, or utilize some of that 2.5gb of email storage google gives us. Now that would be killer.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home