Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, October 10, 2005

New song "Anonymous"


Here is the song I wrote about an anonymous person who has personal problems. Which is why he is so vengfull. please click and go. I admit I rushed it and needs work. My piano playing still is shakey at best, but what do you want from me I just started at 40!!!
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0CDQ0MQLV1DD3LJNHAETK5944

1 Comments:

Blogger Suesjoy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home