Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, November 21, 2005

I get what I want or (Beg for)

Ok I put my foot down and said:
I've had it I need a studio to record in...
So...
What do you mean so..
So go ahead...
I will...
go...
Im going to....
goooooo...
Can I?....
yes..
It wont be big....
ok...
and I wont spend alot...
I know....
So whats goin on????
nothin...
ok, ummm do you want to go shopping....
I was going to anyway...
need any money....
yeah...
how much?
this much....
oh, ok Ill build the studio later...
fine....

6 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Hillarious!

My studio comes as soon as I have paid for a covered patio out front with a fountain and firepit...

Yep.. The Lottery would be very fortunate right about now.. :-)

Thanks for posting, I'm glad you are able to find treatment for your eyes. My fingers are crossed for you.

Take care.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Bonfire Jones said...

Michael, I really like your blogs! Nice guitars, etc...

Don't stress too much about putting together a studio. Remember that Bruce Springsteen's "Nebraska" album was done on a Tascam 4-Track cassette machine. It's frustrating with all the possibilities available today-yet not having $$$ to spend.

Take the "old school" organic approach & utilize what you have to it's fullest potential. Sometimes not having a zillion options allows for more creative solutions to recording.

Hang in there with the glaucoma. Don't despair. Best of luck!

Bonfire Jones

11:24 AM  
Blogger AndyW said...

I was able to corner off part my basement when we moved into our current house 5 years ago. The room I built is great for demos. I have a nice 4 track recorder, keyboard, AKG C1000 mic and my guitars and amps down there. Then I dump it to the computer(which is actually my wife's computer for freelance writing and editing)for mixing. I'm looking for a new USB interface for the computer so I can do some live recording directly to the computer.

Good luck with your studio.

1:15 PM  
Blogger JoeBoy said...

Lots of great and affordable equipment out there good luck in your choices. I hope you will share your experience with us and post some on my recording blog. Hope all is well.

5:25 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

You guys and your studio talk. I have no clue.

When did you find out you had glaucoma? Has it affected your vision yet? So you have eye drops, eh? That is supposed to stop it from progressing further but not reverse what's already been damaged, yes? Sorry if you answered these questions with other people before. If you did I wasn't around.

I'll keep you and your children in my prayers.

7:01 PM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

I used to wish I were married to a muscian. Good thing I didn't eh? (just joking)
We are all living in a material world.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home