Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

We are ok

Just a post for now to say to everybody thanks for your concerns. Hurricanes are not rare down here, but when tornados are thrown in the mix it gets very scary. I will post some pictures when I get my family settled down. Im concerned for Gina she got hit bad. Some folks in Cape Coral got hurt a lot worse. My home will be bigger and better thanks to insurance. Thanks everybody especially you Rachel michael :)

9 Comments:

Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey, Michael, its really good to know you are still with us, I was really scared for you. I will tell everyone you made it through, tonight on the 'In the Attic' show. Well done mate, its really good to hear your alive. We all missed you, don't do that again.
mikey

10:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks Mikey It was the most scariest thing Ive been thru. Weve been thru hurricane Charlie but this was worse. Thanks for the concern

10:37 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Thanks for checking in.
It was SO GOOD to hear you are OK!

11:08 AM  
Blogger James Casey said...

Great stuff, Michael - thanks for letting us know. Delighted when I saw your name in comments today on Rachel's blog. Hope insurance and all works out well.

:-) Good news.

11:15 AM  
Blogger AndyW said...

Glad to hear you're OK. I always enjoy your posts on Rachel, Mikey and Pete's blogs. You have a cool blog also.
AndyW

11:27 AM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Glad to see you are doing well! Very worried for you and everyone down there! It is so cool how we all connect through here and yet are so caring. Wonderful really!!

Talk to you soon,
Molly

12:05 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

ok Ok stop Im getting really choked up now.Everybody has been so kind and thoughtful. The reason I posted was I figured that was the one spot that alot of people (kind, considerate) would look at and for some reason if something did happen and we were trapped I know that someone would take action and we would get help. Thank God nothing major happened. Thank you all, time to dry the tears..

2:33 PM  
Blogger Tom Pratt said...

Hey Michael, I'm really glad you made it through the storm and that everything is ok. Anyone who calls out "Putney Swope" and "The Odyssey" as favorites has got to be a very cool person.

My favorite used book store story: I once made a straight across trade of the book "A Valley Girl's Guide to English" that I had received as an X-mas present for my copy of Homer's "The Odyssey".

Cheers,

Tom

4:19 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Oh thank God! I kept checking your blog and seeing no updates. Ugh. I'm so happy and relieved to find you are ok!!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home