Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Kindness deserves generosity


I suggested to Rachel that we should at least donate some money for the BIG SHOW and at least she can didn't it to a charity in her name. She was gracious enough to email me the name in which we should make the money orders out to.
The name of her company is: Candycat LTD.
The address should be the same where we send the stuff to her at:
4 Friars Lane, Richmond, Surrey, TW91NL, U.K.

any more questions please comment.

Also I was thinking on doing a Bloggers Cruise to Alaska. Im sure if we get enough of us we can charter a really nice boat. Sure the airfare will be separate, but the chance to go to glacier Bay is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Maybe Rachel, Pete, Mikey,Rene, Simon or Stu will go.
Anyway just a thought...

4 Comments:

Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Very gracious of you Michael.
Thank you for coordinating the fund raising for a charity. Did Rachel indicate which one? Perhaps Teenage Cancer Trust?
A blogger cruise is such a lovely idea. It would be impossible for me this trip, but perhaps next time.

Susie

11:41 AM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Thanks for writing me the info that you have about the glaucoma. Isn't that neat the way you found out how to be thankful for your son breaking your glasses! Cool!

Please come to my blog and read the post called No Turn On Red.
Thanks!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Hi Michael,
thanks so much for finding that Chord dictionary. I'll see what it's all about tonight.

Cheers mate.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hi, and I thought it was me who asked to make a donation to her tour fund...thanks we like minded people are pretty cool with awsome interests (Rachel) aren't we!

You know a cruise sounds lovely! When are you thinking? I would like to go as my parents have gone a few times and just rave about those Alaska cruises! I am in the process of building a home and a rather large project I am the main designer and contractor on so if you let me know far in advance I may be able to fit it into my schedule! I may be in London in the Spring as part of my trip to Europe and think that may even be a great idea to hook up with bloggers...dance on that a little and get back to me.

OH and I just erased all your Fan Map posts. I am sorry but I had to. This is to help Rachel keep an exact count of fans and I don't want it to be in accurate please. So go post again and pick your fav pic of the three. Thanks for understanding!!

Come chat with us tomorrow. We would all love to have and meet you!

Molly

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home