Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, October 10, 2005

Having fun!!!

After listening to Gary's great song he wrote. I thought I would pull out an old one that I did a long time ago when I got my first recorder Boss BR-800. This is a nice driving around tune. Maybe good for Rachels Attic show???? Please copy and paste:
http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=19LD8N5MCZ28V1RQ8FAI1IX7LJ

1 Comments:

Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

My daughter started dancing around when it finished downloading...so it is good for 2 years old to flitter around to as well!

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home