Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Fathers Day 1997


Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints
On furniture and walls.

But every day I'm growing
I'll be all grown up someday
And all those tiny fingerprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a final hand print
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers lookes,
When I was very small

Cherrish your time with your children.

2 Comments:

Blogger Model citizen said...

You mean I should be enjoying the tantrums, smart-ass mouths, and weekly fits? haha.

8:00 AM  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home