Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, December 02, 2005

Gary from California....Soooooo lucky


Well Gary Stockton from California is out there in England going to the Basement show. He is so lucky to be out there. Sometimes you wish you did something just to say "I was there when...". Well Gary gets to do that, Im sure something great will happen that he will be able to say it. The show will be Great!!!
I have the room all set up with surround sound so me and the boys will be rockin..
Hey Gary just yell out "HEY Z-MAN!!!!!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

I am so so happy for Gary! He is such a fun and good guy. I told him to wave if he sees a camera.

Michael you are most welcome to join our chat if you find time between your rockin' out with the Fam! I too will have surround sound on and hooked up as I think it will be so much fun to have a listen that way.

Enjoy your day!
Molly

4:22 AM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Michael I left you instructions over in my blog...in the comments. I always post instructions too the day of the chat! Hope to see you there :)!

1:37 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Hey, you have just made Gary a celebrity! Way to go!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Well that is freakin cool man. Thanks mate.

Too bad I didn't get to meet mr. pete in person, but got that eye contact.. yeah, it was me he was looking at.. yeah.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home