Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

How Stuff Works...

I ran into this website a while ago and I actually sent it to Mikey. Its a website called How Stuff Works. You can find out anything and everything if you have nothing better to do. For example: if you want to find out how Music Royalties work, no problem. Gamma rays, no problem. This Blog site.....problem. Prison reform, Pete...no problem. My kids....problem
Anyway its a really interesting site, and please check it out. If you have others please tell me....
http://www.howstuffworks.com/index.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Michael,

That's kind of like the pages in my local paper transformed to online form. People send in questions on everything under the sun, and the two people who take turns in keeping the column find answers for them.

I've been terribly lazy with people's blogs in the recent days, I'm afraid. Am yet to listen to the music you've posted here. I'll get to it very soon!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Cool site!

Hope things are going well with the adoption. I did find out our church does adoption and it is FREE! Not sure if you have to be a member or not. I don't think so actually but don't quote me. If you are truly interested in another approach email me and I can send you the link.

Hope this finds you well, not too broke after spending lots like my husband on us nutty fashion snob women (who really are your sweeties) and ready for the New Year!

Take care,
Molly

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home