Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Thursday, December 22, 2005

My Song......

Ok here is the first cut of a 15 minute song/story I have been toying with for a long time.
The jist of it is... About a man, a stuborn man who feels and who is losing touch with his family. He is so caught up in work and trying to get out of his head he doesnt realize what is going on. His wife, Mary tries to get thru. His boys, Nathen and Billy try, but can't.
The opening song is the man walking down the beach going thru memories of his life with his family. Hearing thier cries for attention. I need to add a few vocals but it lets your imagination travel.
The song is further up the story. Its about the man caught up in drugs and work. He feels noone understands him. I used only 1 chord for him to show his narrowmindedness.
The wife is gentle and is trying to get thru by talking to him, he doesnt listen.
The boys are trying to get tru also. Then finally, like all relationships it comes to a head where the wife and the boys leave. Leaving the man alone and scared.
Finally he wakes up and realizes it was a dream and wants to make right (for now).
I used different chord changes to show the different charactors well anyway just click and listen. I have a lot to do with the song. I tried different effects with vocals and they need work....michael :) P.S I have no idea why the file says what it is but its the song...
http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2404O2964GHJ73SK8AD9Z5UZ50

5 Comments:

Blogger Dan L. said...

Michael:

I will load that stuff you put up on your blog tomorrow, I think.

Thank you so very much for your comment. Neat blog, nice photo...love the hat!

See you,

--Dan L.

1:46 AM  
Blogger Mike S said...

Happy Holidays Michael! Keep up
the great music!

1:48 AM  
Blogger Amanda and SuperAmanda™ said...

Merry Chrismas! Keep on rockin.
With love,
Amanda

8:22 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Happy Holidays and Christmas today Michael! Hope your day is as fab as can be!!

X-Molly

5:47 AM  
Blogger Marietta Zervou said...

Hey Michael,

Wishing you a very Merry Xmas and a Happy Who Year!!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxo
and
hohoho
M

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home