Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Simple Twist of Fate


I dung this one out from my old Boss800. I love playing Dylan and singing it. For some reason I can sing Dylan and play at the same time. So here it is, I have 2 different vocals going bouncing to and fro... Also did 2 different leads on this. After a while its not bad to listen to. I will be on vacation next week and will be recording some originals.http://s30.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JNTICH9XDLVC3BEG2B7RJHZG9

3 Comments:

Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hi Michael! Thanks for attending my Chat Party! Hope you had a great time! You are most welcome any time I decide to do it. I am hoping for a Loop Party as I didn't get the best feed. I know you left a little early too so perhaps you can see it as well.

Happy Holidays to you!
X-Molly

4:16 PM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Cool song...I just listened to it! Keep it up!! Great voice you have :)

4:19 PM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Told you, those kids have potential, no wonder with you around.
Koos

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home