Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, December 30, 2005

I need new music!!!!!!!!!


I am posting this because I am having a breakdown. I need to listen to new music but can't find anything out there I like. So if anybody has any suggestions please feel free. Look at what I listen to now under my profile and you can see what I like. Lately I have been listening to Wilco because I've seen Pete likes them and The Mosquitos. Please give me some more......

4 Comments:

Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Michael,

I'd recommend a new British band called British Sea Power. You can check out some mp3s in their website:
http://www.britishseapower.co.uk/

7:33 PM  
Blogger E.L. Wisty said...

Hi Michael,

You're actually right about British Sea Power sounding like Echo & The Bunnymen (another band I like a lot). That's for the second album, the name of which escapes me now. They've two albums so far, and the first album, Decline of the British Sea Power is much much weirder.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

Not sure if it's your cup of tea or not, but I kind of like James Blunt "Back to Bedlam". He had the top single of 2005 in the UK with "You're Beautiful", the rest of the album is pretty good. This guy has an amazing background. Was in the British Army for 4 years, got out, went to LA with Linda Perry and recorded a successful album.

The Video is amazing, watch what he does at the end.

http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/jamesblunt_yourebeautiful_hi.html

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Micheal. On my band's blog, we are giving away some CD's and other swag. The post at the top of the page tells you you to get them. We're giving away one band member's solo CD, a MP3 montage of the in-progress Third Of Never album, and some other things as well.

The Third Of Never album feaures keys by Rabbit from The Who, so please drop by.

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home