Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Strutter....Yes from the band KISS.......


Ok it was over a year ago and I actually really like this song. This is done on my Boss800 recorder. You can probably pick up the kids in the background. I had a lot of fun on this one.. just click and paste..
http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0NNGPXYMXYHSJ21J31F5D4E31F

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

Hi Michael, just listened to Strutter. It's really good. I,m just trying to learn Guitar and can manage two chords. I guess in about ten years I might be up to your level. Have a Happy and great 2006. All the best. Mark

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home