Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

So many good things...I love it!!!!


There are so many things going on with everybody in Blogland that I feel I have to catch up. I know it sounds crazy but that's how I am. Rachel, with "The Attic, the Store, New Music Recording, the Camper. Pete, New CD, The Method, The Forums, The Tour, The Mini Opera, Neew Songs. Mikey, The CD, New Music, The Attic, his Blog, Writing new Songs. Gary, his Blog, New Music, IAC Website, Recording, Balarina Gurl, Websites, Podcasts etc.
Me, ummmmmmmmmm, ok lets see................wait I think of it.............Ok recording? been a while........writing that's it!!!....No,..............Oh Yeah Work, Work, Work, Work and more Work. That's all I've been doing. Sure I'm making money and it's actually more than I've ever made but I'm missing the important stuff that makes me sane and not fall off the wagon.
I posted a while ago that boredom makes me want to use. Well it also happens when I'm going crazy and things are going well. It's hard to explain but ez'addicts will tell you and maybe Pete said this too that when you are doing great you have the urge to use drugs agian. Maybe it's because I have a low self esteem about myself and I don't think I deserve what I am getting even though I do deserve it. Anyway, today I'm getting out early and I'm going to record some music. I think I will polish up my little 15 minute short story I wrote and write a short story with it. I can have my sister draw some pictures to go with the story line and I will burn a cd to go along with it.....that's the ticket.......

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got some cool WHO items scanned into your blog. And that Dylan picture from '65 with the cigarette? I have a 6 FT. poster of that in my hall.

As for your other posts, I do agree with the notion that you must take advantage of everything you possibly can. I self-published my book & my 6 CDs 'cause it doesn't do any good letting your creative talents sit in a pile.

Yeah, there are others I know that may be more steady with the same job & paycheck, same dinner at the same restaurants, same everything. It's as if they've already thrown in the towel.

Keep plugging away and have fun while you're at it! And post a picture of yourself on your site; that's the official "it's my blog" designation. Or wear a disguise if you're afraid.

Sully

4:06 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Im going to post my picture this week. You would never think of me as an ex-heroin addict by my picture. Geeky looking yuppie like....michael :)

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home