Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, April 03, 2006

I am a Sucker!!!!!


Why do I give all the time, this time Sherry wants a dog. She will give this suttle hint like "Oh. Im just looking online" then " Honey, look at this one isnt he cute and they dont get big at all". Then "A havanese puupy wont be hard to take care of".
I will start to say "Ok, go ahead" then she will say "I changed my mind" right when I start to want the dog, so it will be my desicion to get it. She is very tricky.
I actually like tese little vomits.
Other subjects....I am going on vacation for Easter, we are going to Universal Studios in Orlando. We are debating weather to stay in a King Suite in the park which will run about 750 per night with 2 bedrooms. living room w/pullout couch and a little kitchen. Or, rent a house 2 miles from the park. A 4 bedroom with game room tvs in every room with game systems for kids. The homes are in developement with pools, waterparks and other stuff for only 225 per night. I really like staying in the parks but the condo/homes seem nice too.
I finally got the "Happy Birthday" album wich is soooo hard to find. I love playing albums instead of cds. The bass is much better. Im looking at the records on Petes e-commerce site to see what the difference is on sound quality. Like the "Who Came First" album very good on old album. I guess its a guy thing, the record collection stuff. Going thru the albums on a Sunday morning, holding a first pressing of "Happy Jack" wondering how much its worth now......yeah its a guy thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home