Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Me and the Boys...Yeah Me and The Boys...


I cannot wait till we go on vacation. We have decided on the 5 bedroom 5 bath home to rent for the week. It is such a great deal. If anyone is planning to to Orlando resorts please email me and I will forward info to you. Me and the boys are going to have so much fun. Universal for 3 days and the rest we will wing it. We have a game room in the house with a pool table, air-hockey, foos ball and ping-pong. The is a private pool with jacuzzi and there is a water park on the premisses. It also has a private movie theater we can reserve just for us too.
I hope to atleast spend 1 day fishing which will probably be thursday and the relax on Friday/Satureday. Maybe do some recording with the kids.
Oh yeah, Im buying a 8mm movie camera and projector. So we can shoot silent movies like the ones we had when we were kids. I think it will be so cool and look like an old movie from the 60's. We will see how it comes out and maybe I can post it.......

Oh Yes... " The only place that can hold me is the heart " Meher Baba

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home