Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Halleluiah......A quick recording and Dish on the Dirt

I did this in one take, it needs some cleanup but I just wanted to play this song.. Just click and paste...http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=11H7RR0PPPQA63DI90U74PN7OX or.... this one.....

01 Halleluiah.wma


Also here is my first recording of Dish on the Dirt. Im trying different things on this...you can hear Jonathan in back of me. I would like to hear comments about this one. The styles ect.... just click and paste....Again very first take and I will like comments good or bad to see what I should add as far as styles drums etc.......
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30CTSC2LE8M6K0S8U23DSM9CDW or....

01 Dish on the Dirt.wma

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Wow Michael, I love Jeff Buckley's songs, great rendition of this one. Stunning lyrics in this one.

Was this done live?

Thanks for sharing it.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Hi Michael,
Woud you know a way to post in a standard format, like mp3. Clicking, copying, pasting, in 4 different browsers all the same result: silence, until the connection is reset by the server.
I love Halleluiah, Buckley's or Cohen's version. Would love to hear your rendition too!

Thanks for your appreciation of my photos, including this one http://tinyurl.com/lz9h3, I'm honoured (like Gary I was in the Basement, lucky me).
Love,
Koos

2:47 PM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Correction, I tried just once more and presto! yousendit page appears and the .wma is on its way to my disk

2:52 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

Michael thanks for stopping by my blog, told ya there are some similarities between us! Nice song, glad you alerted me to it. Stop by anytime!

M

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home