Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Prayer of Repentance...Meher Baba




Of all the prayers for forgiveness this is the one I have come to love and keep in my pocket please don't hesitate to print and hold this. It will make you feel better......michael


We repent, O God most merciful; for all our sins;for every thought that was false or unjust or unclean; for every word spoken that ought not to have been spoken;for every deed done that ought not to have been done.We repent for every deed and word and thought inspired byselfishness, and for every deed and world and thought inspired by hatred. We repent especially for every lustful thought and every lustful action; for every lie; for all hypocrisy; for every promise givenbut not fulfilled, and for all slander and back-biting.Most especially also, we repent for every action that has brought ruin to others; for every word and deed that has given otherspain; and for every wish that pain should befall others.In your unbounded mercy, we ask You to forgive us, O God, for all these sins committed by us, and to forgive us for our constant failures to think and speak and act according to Your Will.



In the front hall of the Meher Pilgrim Centre this message from Meher Baba has been posted:

I may give you more, much more than you expect, or maybe nothing, and that nothing may prove to be everything. So I say, come with open hearts to receive much or nothing from the Divine Beloved. Come to receive not so much of My words but of My Silence.
— Meher Baba

2 Comments:

Blogger Delbut said...

Hi Michael. thanks for the comment on my blog. It was hilarious. It seems idiotic people rule our world.

The Meha Baba prayer is very thought provoking. Just wish we heeded these words before we actually harmed others.

Be lucky.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Koos F said...

Thanks for selecting these beautiful words for us, Michael.

Love
Koos

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home