Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Friday


Ring....
hello
hello :)
what are you doing..
working
yeah
yeah... did you forget to tell me something
uhmmmm...maybe
MAYBE???.. I got a letter from suncoast saying my car is paid off..
ohhh yeah I was going to tell you that..
when???
today???
what did you get me..
the 2004 Murano your driving..
I don't like this car..
but we will be in a much better position with this one..
I don't care!!!!
don't worry about it, just drive it for a couple of months and when something you really like comes in we will trade it
what the fuck!!!
what?
what do you mean WHAT!!!
why are you freaking out, its a nice car..
I don't want it..
fine..
FINE
fine....
FINE..
fine.......
FIIIIIIIIIINE........
click....beep,beep, beep, beep, beep
shit........................
Ring, ring, ring,
Good afternoon.....
Yes, I would like to have flowers delivered........................

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark T said...

Hi Michael, Like your Blog I'm a big Who/Townshend/Rachel Fuller fan. I live thirty minutes drive from Brighton where Quadraphenia was filmed and about an hour from where Pete and Rachel live. Keep Blogging.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mark T said...

Yes, I was around at the time of the riots but did not get involved. I had a scooter (Lambretta SX150)and a Parka and used to ride round Richmond where PT lives as at the time I used to live in a place called Barnes which is ten minutes away from Richmond. I used to see lots of groups in the sixties. How do we define music? Well 'there once was a note, pure and easy' says a lot. I think music that one can listen to and it means the same years later as it did when you first heard it, because it reaches the inner depths,is special. You are my first legitimate comment on my Blog, so thanks for that.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Michael, I do hope that the majority of your posts are not autobiographical, you poor bastard.

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home