Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mikey and Christian.........




Here are a few pics of Mikey and Christian. They are my 2 older boys. Mikey is 12 and Christian is 9. The pictures are of them skiing up north in New Hampshire. Mikey is a wildman on the board and Christian is a pro on 2 planks.Even though he is doing something funny for the camera. They love skiing and the snow since they were babies. The 1st one is Mikey jumping, 2nd is the two of them, 3rd is Christian being goofy.... love of my life. I will post more of all the boys sooooooon......

1 Comments:

Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Michael, hope you had a good Christmas and New year mate, the pictures of Mikey and Christian are brilliant, Mikey's getting some cool air, I'm more like Mikey, I prefere to board, it's harder and more painful but so much cooler.
Hope you have a great year mate, all the best to you and your family. Thankyou for all your kind words throughout the year, I truly appriciate them. Take care.
Mikey & Rene

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home