Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Quote "If you work hard, good things will come.."


Thats what my dad always told me and thats what I have been doing all my life (at least at work). Last week I was told that they want me to move up in my position here where I work which would mean an income increase of 50%.... a lot of money. They thold me that I was one of the best they have seen doing my job in years which made me feel really good.
This would mean that we wont need to move right now. We can actually wait for a year and buy a house outright and not have any mortgage which is my dream. The only drawback is that I have had very little time for my recording.
Sherry gave me a hand made coupon book for valentines day and in it there are 30 coupons for one hour of guitar recording with no interutions (amongst other coupons that I cant mention).
I seem to be ramblin only because there hasnt been anything special to Blog about. So this is whats going on....

5 Comments:

Blogger Debby said...

Hi Michael - So you don't miss shoveling snow? I got about 15" where I live. It wasn't too bad because it was the light stuff. I still love the 4 seasons here, I am just not loving winter like I used to...hehehehehee

2:56 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Well that's great. Really. Congratulations to you! You seem to be doing just teh opposite of me. I am working hard but can not even pay my bills. I am getting behind and into debt. I love to pay things off and I hate debt. Well sir, good work! Great day to you!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Fleur de Bee said...

Hey Michael...long time no blog! LOL. You need to download iTunes to get the podcast. It is pretty easy and I own an iPod and not a MAC computer so if I can do it so can the rest of the non-Mac users. Although I now want a MAC! LOL. My birthday is coming up so perhaps then I will join all the other nutty MAC users.

Hope you are well!
X-Molly

2:22 PM  
Blogger Claire Eliza said...

Hey Michael...I hope you have fun recording with no interuptions!
- claire -

5:24 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Coupons!! for guitar time!!!

???

Hope you've figured out how to forge those.

Congrats on the promotion.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home