Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is it in my head?


Im so fucking depressed and I have no idea why, well I do but ..... Is it me, I mean does everybody get like this? Maybe its because I let everybody just walk over me and say whatever they want even if it hurts me. I dont say anything back I just deal with it and blow it off. But I guess Im not blowing it off if it is starting to affect me. Sherry says it like it is, and she will say things and blame things on me even if I have no control of it and make it seem that the reason for all the bad things in our lives is because of me. Not the good things of course, all the good things we have and the comforts of life and the fact that she doesnt have to work because of me...I have nothing to do with.
She found a note from my "NEW" manager with a childish note attached saying "If you dont get these things cleared up than you cant go on vacation" this was given to me 1 day before I was to go on vacation. She says "If anybody gave me a childish note like that I would tell them to go fuck themselves" Well I cant do that can I...then where would all the money come from. I make a lot...again a lot of money, because I am very good at what I do.
But she made it sound like he was the only one that does that to me ..the walk all over thing. I get it 24 hrs a day. I go home and get the same...I am just tired and, I dont know.I guess Im just tired.......

7 Comments:

Blogger PTfan said...

I'm sorry. I don't know what to say. But the picture of Jimmy suits perfectly, eh?

9:23 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks Cheryl.......Bitch :)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Mike S said...

Michael,

Get a punching bag and draw a face on there of someone that pisses you off and punch it over and over again.It really works believe it or not.And if you feel that you
are being walked on don't be afraid
to tell that person the way you feel.Even your wife and your boss.
There's a way of doing it without
getting yourself in the doghouse
and getting fired.What you will
say and how you say it will come
naturally from your heart and soul.
Always look these people in the
eyes when you are doing so,that get's there attention and you
will feel so much better you
will see.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

Hi Michael - Thanks. It's not that it gets easier, but I think I am learning to like eating healthier. I eat salads at lunch now with chicken and it is really tasty. Just want to look good those jeans...you know what I mean. Have a nice day!

10:46 AM  
Blogger Debby said...

Hi Michael - Your exactly right, I care about Pete Townshend the person not Pete Townshend the performer...here,here

3:46 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I can definitely empathize with you here Michael. Frustrating when everyone else has an opinion on how you should deal with things. You're right to suck it up and move on.. Stay focused.

I read this and thought about you:

NEW YORK (AP) - Meg Ryan has adopted a baby girl from China. The 44-year-old actress recently traveled to China for the adoption. She and her new child are now home in California together, Ryan's publicist Stephen Huvane confirmed Thursday.

1:43 PM  
Blogger Claire Eliza said...

Oh Michael, I feel that way all the time. I have gone through such horrible times. I understand how you feel.
Sometimes I just feel so sad for no reason, but I guess there's always a reason. Anyway, I hope you're feeling better.
It always helps for me if I listen to Tommy or Zeppelin III : )

- claire -

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home