Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Monday, February 20, 2006

Thanks Pete.....


I felt a need to publish a post just to thank Pete Townshend for adding another Chapter in my book of kind and wonderful memories. Over the years of me being a fan I have seen Pete try different things, not just for him but for us fans. Im sure its not easy having people hound you all the time to make you produce songs. They think all you have to do is sit and write and shit a tune out your ass. I hope at this time in his life he is really enjoying his work and not letting people drive him crazy (like me).
Thank you Pete for letting us in your world and seeing the other side of you, ( not the performer Pete). Thank you for you kind words on my Blog. Thank you for writing a great story. Thank you Pete for just being Pete........

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I concur! When did he comment on your blog???

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home