Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Friday, January 20, 2006

Filth----Sex Pistols.....


I woke up last nigh and put on the International Film Channel and watched a documentary no the Sex Pistols the rise and decline anyway. So I got up and recorded this at 4:30 am. Sherry was pissed when I started the vocals at 5:30 am, but here it is anyway... My rendition of Berlin Wall Just click here: 01 Berlin Wall.wma (3209 KB)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

NOW I GOT A REASON!!!

ANARCHY MAN!!

Loved it!

6:34 PM  
Blogger PTfan said...

Excellent man! How fun!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home