Fret-Stressing

This is me. This is about my life and a way for me to keep my Sanity. Long Live Rock.....

Name:
Location: cape coral, florida, United States

I'm 40 yrs old going on 25ish. I love to sit in front of my 16 track digital recorder and lay some tracks down...I love being with my children

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finally went Pro-Tools.........I hope


Well after watching Pete's movie and listening to Gary Stockton, I finally went with recording thru my computer using the MBOX-2 with Pro-Tools. So far Im not using it. I'm still installing the fucker. It tell me to input an authorization code......wait a minute I'm listening to Pete do "Who Are You Live..acoustic"...ok well, authorization code yeah. Well I can't find the bugger. It says go to the manual and go to this page or that page and I can't find it. So Im stuck. I will call and get it thats for sure and I hope I don't throw my computer out the window into the Gulf. But from what I have seen with Pete and from what Gary had said Im sure Ill be addicted to it.
Im not going to get rid of my BOSS1600, I may need it, and I will give it to Mikey when he gets going on guitar...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still using a little TASCAM Portastudio to make basic acoustic demos, and then bash things out with the band.

I am, however, using ACID 4.0 for the electronica albums that I'm making with Rabbit. It's very user friendly. If I were trying to use that thing you have up there I'd shit an alien.

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home